Georgetown Royals Sports Boosters
Georgetown Royals Sports Boosters (GRSB)
“Building an Empire One Student Athlete at a Time”
” src=”cid:335541E4-4C57-4D0C-B494-AF1F148078A4@gss.local” alt=”clip_image001.png” type=”application/x-apple-msg-attachment” class=”Apple-web-attachment” style=”caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;”>
- GRSB is a volunteer based, non-profit 501(c)3 organization of parents of student-athletes at GMHS.
- Our mission is to provide funding for facility upgrades and encourage community spirit at the GMHS, as well as support supplies and athletic equipment.
- 14 + Sports
- 4 Board Members
- 2 Fundraisers
- 1 Amazing Community
Ways to Volunteers:
- Come to the GRSB meetings – share suggestions, ideas, ask questions, etc.
- Be a board member, advisory member, subcommittee member or just share ideas
- Become a Parent Representative for a sports team
- Fundraise: organize, promote, sell tickets, attend
- Community support: solicit businesses, promote, banners, Hall of Fame
- Be a Team Booster Leader: help at concession stands, sell merchandise
Financial & Community Spirit Support Goals of GRSB:
- New Scoreboards Tables
- Update Banners
- Sound System
- Athletic Equipment Updates
- Hall of Fame
- Royals Pride Initiative
- And much more!
Ways to Stay Connected: